Would you like to have consistent energy through the day, stop sugar cravings, sleep better, and feel fantastic?
Good health is also dependent on good food, regular exercise, sufficient sleep and learning how to cope with the stresses of everyday life.
A Nutrition consultation identifies your personal needs and an individual nutrition programme is designed for you to alleviate or manage illness and promote optimum health.
In the clinic we look at identifying the underlying source of a health problem rather than just solely dealing with the problem itself.
Nutrition is all about health – how to gain it and how to keep it.
Health is much more than the absence of disease but a positive feeling of wellbeing which embraces physical, mental and emotional health.By giving the body sufficient amounts of the nutrients it needs the body will do its utmost to heal itself and stay well.
The consultation takes 1 hour 15 minutes and consists of:
- A detailed case history,detailing past and present medical history as well as family history.
- Food Intolerance testing – covering over 100 common foods
- Vitamin & Mineral status – testing over 22 Vitamins and minerals.
- Digestive Enzyme function and probiotic levels.
- A specific diet and supplement programme will be designed for your individual needs.
Nutritional therapy is about finding foods you enjoy, providing practical advice and giving ongoing support to help you make changes that will promote optimum physical and emotional health.
NOW IS THE TIME TO TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR HEALTH.